Reports surfaced over the weekend that Wayne had suffered a seizure while in Chicago.
The people who were backstage at both shows say Wayne seemed healthy and on time for both shows, and was not seen sipping any codeine cough syrup. An update from Lil Wayne's representative just confirmed that his Vegas gig has been canceled, and the rap star is now resting.
Why red balloons are being tied to drains all over Sydney
In the meantime, we have "IT", which carried me along from the opening frame, rarely missing a beat. However, your enjoyment of these scenes might depend on how you see IT.
Next up: After a two-week respite, the artist is aiming toward returning to the stage September 23 in Pittsburgh.
They wrote on Instagram: "Due to unforeseen circumstances Lil Wayne will be canceling his previously scheduled performance tonight at Drai's Nightclub located at the Cromwell Hotel. And the headaches? I didn't get no headaches or nothing", he said. The 34-year old rapper has epilepsy, having been hospitalized multiple times in the past. Wayne's team has yet to release an official statement, although Drai's did release a statement wishing Weezy F a speedy recovery. In lieu of his absence T.I. will be performing in his place alongside DJ Franzen for another installment of Sundrais. He talked about his condition in an interview with Los Angeles radio station Power 106 in March 2013.
"I told them the other day, "Y'all can tell me right now that y'all was lying, like, "You know what?"