Showers, high near 53 — TODAY'S FORECAST

Noon update: Rain likely later today

TODAY'S FORECAST: Showers, high near 53

The sun will rise at 7:43:26 a.m. Thursday and will set at 5:01:22 p.m.

As of Wednesday morning, the weather service says there's a 30 percent chance of snow around Trenton, Morristown and Newark, with a 50 percent chance in the Atlantic City area. Increasing clouds, with a high near 38.

It's going to be cold, but it's going to feel even colder as northerly winds whip up to 30 miles per hour in Denver on Wednesday.

Tonight: A 20 percent chance of rain before 3 a.m. Cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 10 to 14 miles per hour. Showers are likely after 5 p.m. West wind 9 to 11 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Mostly cloudy, with a low about 21.

December has gotten off to a warm start with highs in the upper 40s and low 50s.

Bridge Constructor Portal will likely take over your life on December 20
As you can see - or rather, hear - Ellen McLain is returning to voice everyone's favourite psychopathic AI GLaDOS . But here we have it: Bridge Constructor Portal is coming to the PlayStation 4 in early 2018.

This weekend's anticipated snow in the Triangle probably will not accumulate, but it may linger until Saturday and might be just enough to give you a winter weather fix.

Friday's forecast calls for mostly sunny skies with a high of 53 and an overnight low of 29.

Saturday, the high will be near 41 with sunny skies, the weather service said.

Either a dusting of snow or snow showers are possible Friday and Saturday nights for parts of New Jersey, forecasters say.

Thursday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.

Latest News