Sylvester Stallone is now under investigation for a decades-old sexual assault accusation made against him a year ago, the Los Angeles District Attorney's office announced on Wednesday.
The Santa Monica Police Department turned over the case, which was first reported to it in November 2017, Risling told CNN in an email.
It's unclear what the case details, but TMZ reported in December that a woman had filed a police report with the Santa Monica police, accusing the now-71-year-old actor of raping her in 1990.
Reps for Stallone did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.
Harvey Weinstein arrives in court in New York
Last year, a 16-year-old girl accused Stallone and his bodyguard of sexually assaulting her in a Las Vegas hotel room in the 1980s, which he also denies.
Santa Monica police said in December they were investigating the claim made by an unidentified woman, despite the expiration of the statute of limitations, which in California is 10 years for sexual assault or battery. The DA's office did not specify the timing of the alleged incident or say how long the case would be under review. Stallone's spokesperson denied the allegation on the actor's behalf at the time. "At no time was Mr Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter".
On Wednesday, Singer said the woman's claim is "absurd" and said that Stallone has requested to file a police report alleging that the woman filed a false police report.
Nadal wins 11th French Open title by beating Thiem in 3 sets
Only Nadal, Pete Sampras and Ken Rosewall have managed the feat of winning Grand Slam titles in their teens, 20s and 30s. The world No. 1 saved it and went on to secure a two-set lead when yet another backhand from the Austrian drifted wide.