Chelsea sack manager Antonio Conte

IT’S OFFICIAL! Chelsea Fires Antonio Conte

Reports: Chesea Close To Finally Replacing Conte And Gazumping City For Napoli Midfielder

Antonio Conte has been sacked by Chelsea.

But Sky Italia have reported that the former Juventus boss has officially been relieved from his duties after numerous fallouts with players and the club's hierarchy. Good luck for the future'.

Fabregas caused controversy and invited criticism online as the latest news regarding Conte circulated when he liked a tweet celebrating the development.

The BBC said the 48-year-old Italian's two-year reign - which brought league success in 2017 and the FA Cup last season - was ending although they added Chelsea would not comment.

The Blues have reportedly lined up Sarri, who remains under contract with Napoli, despite their decision to replace him with Carlo Ancelotti.

With Jorginho at his disposal, Sarri should be able to replicate most of that system from Napoli, which might help guide Chelsea back into the top four.

The worst kept secret in the Premier League is finally out! The Italian clashed with the higher ups over transfer spending policies, and given the extremely itchy trigger finger of owner Roman Abramovich, it was inevitable that Conte's days were numbered.

Читайте также: Amazon rolls out deals ahead of Prime Day

Chelsea still need to reach an agreement to terminate the final year of Conte's contract, which is worth??9 million, but that increasingly appears to be a formality.

However, his exit has been anticipated all summer after the Blues missed out on Champions League qualification due to a fifth-place finish in the Premier League.

The Russian's visa issues, the indefinite halting of plans to rebuild Stamford Bridge and the challenge for consistent on-field success all point to hard times ahead. The club is set for a pre-season tour of Australia which will begin on July 23 in Perth.

De Laurentiis, speaking at a press conference on Wednesday to unveil new coach Ancelotti, said: "The Sarri affair is almost at its conclusion, it all depends on him".

As Sportsmail reported earlier this summer, City have already identified Croatia worldwide Mateo Kovacic as a back-up target should the move for Jorginho break down. However, the club finished fifth previous year and there were rampant rumours that the Italian was going to leave.

Terry wrote on Instagram: "Love this man. Thanks for everything Boss". I loved working and learning from him.

При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.

Код для вставки в блог

Latest News