Khabib eyes off shock fight against Floyd Mayweather

Mayweather Responds To Challenge From UFC Champion Khabib- Russian Jabs Vegas

Khabib Nurmagomedov offered $2m by 50 Cent to join Bellator MMA

Rapper Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson may have a promotional and licensing agreement with Bellator MMA, but that doesn't mean he speaks for the promotion when it comes to pursuing fighters from other organizations.

McGregor was defeated by Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229 earlier this month after being submitted in the fourth round via a neck crank. "I'll pay 2 million cash tonight if he will fight for me at Bellator", the rapper posted on Twitter. Zubaira is welcome also. The Russian had his purse withheld by the Nevada Athletic Commission, which sanctioned the event, after leaping over the cage and attacking a member of McGregor's team.

"I think that Khabib jumping out of the Octagon was not as bad as throwing objects at a bus", Rousey said, "because my friend Rose Namajunas was on that bus".

"Let's go, Floyd, we have to fight now", said Nurmagomedov, in an Instagram video filmed with Leonard Ellerbe, the chief executive of Mayweather Promotions, according to the BBC. The commission will vote at that time whether the two should be indefinitely suspended pending results of the investigation.

LEADING OFF: Red Sox seek to clean things up vs Astros
Looking ahead to Sunday night, there will be plenty of angst surrounding the Red Sox , the winningest team in baseball this year. The pitch being called for a third strike instead of a walk ended the inning instead of loading the bases in a 2-2 game.

But it seems that Nurmagomedov now wants a piece of the action, too. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won't get stuck in your throat. Nurmagomedov threatened to leave the UFC if Tukhugov is released from the UFC. And when I come to USA I will let you know.

UFC president Dana White said in the aftermath that Tukhugov would never fight again in his company, before Nurmagomedov hit back with an ultimatum to say that if his "brother" leaves so will he.

The Dagestani fighter had his entire $2 million purse from UFC 229 withheld by the Nevada State Athletic Commission after he jumped into the crowd to attack one of Conor McGregor " s cornermen following the October 6 main event in Las Veags. Tukhugov and McGregor had a brief exchange in the ring during the fracas that ensued after UFC 229.

Latest News