TMZ reports that the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office has released its toxicology report on Mac Miller, revealing the rapper died of "mixed drug toxicity". Alcohol and drug paraphernalia were found; however, TMZ reported the house was mostly "swept clean" before investigators arrived.
Mac Miller's death has been ruled an accidental overdose.
The night before his death, Miller was reportedly casually hanging out with friends and was watching football.
The department determined that McCormick's death was accidental - making him the latest in a string of overdose deaths involving the opioid fentanyl. The amount of each drug was not necessarily a lethal amount, but the combination is what killed him. Mac was described as being "blue", even during the call for help.
Iran will sell its oil despite USA sanctions - President Rouhani
The move has raised tensions in the Middle East as America's maximalist approach to the Islamic Republic takes hold. Mr Pompeo has said that over 100 big worldwide companies had withdrawn from Iran because of the looming sanctions.
There was a 1/4-inch cut on the bridge of his nose, and there was blood coming out of one nostril. Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene. Loose prescription pills were also found in the room.
Last week, a number of musicians performed a tribute concert for Miller in Los Angeles.
A small bag containing a white powdery substance was found on a table, while on another table an iPad was found with lines of white powdery residue on it, along with a rolled $20 bill with more white powder residue inside.
A sweep of Miller's home also found Xanax, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and generic Adderall.